Public bug reported:

Hello,

On My Views overview (and also on profile pages) only the artefacts are
listed that were "imported" into the view, e.g. files or internal blog
posts. Anything created directly in the view is not listed, e.g. text
boxes or embedded external videos. However, these are not necessarily
unimportant artefacts because students can also use them to write
reflections (text box though not perfect for that) or to post their own
videos (from YouTube etc.). Thus, these things should also appear in the
artefact list as they are also artefacts.

** Affects: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

--
List external artefacts in View overview