** Changed in: mahara

--
Cannot rely on MX records to exist in the anti-spam plugin

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: In Progress

Bug description:
One of the antispam checks we have looks for an MX record in a DNS zone. If a
domain doesn't have one, then the message is marked as spam.

This is wrong because according to the DNS spec, if an MX record is not
present, it uses the default A record.

So we should either remove this check altogether or extend it to look for A and
AAAA records.

The first option is probably best since there will be very few zones that don't
have an A record I suspect.