That method isn't really going to work too well.  Multiple admins will
receive the notification.  The first one who looks at the view will
remove the access and that will stop any others from seeing it, so we'll
end up with the same problem we've got now when the 2nd admin goes to
look at it.

Maybe we can do better by sending a 'not objectionable' notification to
all the admins when the first admin marks a view as unobjectionable, and
at the same time set an expiry date on the access record so they can all
still see the view for a while (a week?).

--
Admin cannot check objectionable content notifications for views they have no
access to.

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Confirmed

Bug description:
Admins who receive an objectionable content notification might not be on the
access list for the view that's reported, so they get an 'access denied'
message.

They could look at the view by logging in as the view owner, but they have no
way to find out who the owner is when all they have is the view id.

A quick fix might be to change the objectionable content notification so it
doesn't link to the view itself, but to a page in the admin section with
information about the view owner and instructions to log in as the user to see
the view.

A better option might be to create a secret url token for the view (you can
make these invisible to the view owner) and use the secret url in the link from
the new admin screen (or directly from the notification).