** Changed in: mahara

--
items under Links and Resources still listed after files deleted

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Fix Committed

Bug description:
We uploaded several files under Links and Resources. We deleted the files but
they still appear under the Links and Resources in the site. As expected, if
someone clicks on one of them they get an error message stating the artifact
can't be found. Also, now if we try to upload new files, they will not appear
under Links and Resources.
-Mahara version 1.2.0 (2009111002)
-Operating System: OSX
-database: MySQL