Embedding without <iframe> works nicely. However, I just saw that Vimeo
changed their <object> embed to an <iframe> in their new version.
Currently, it is still possible to switch to the old code, but for how
long? Is there any chance to implement a specific vimeo embed like for
YouTube?

--
Embedding iframes in the HTML editor

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Won't Fix

Bug description:
I would like to embed iframes in the Mahara html editor, in the same way that
the Moodle editor does.

I am not sure if Mahara uses MyTinyMCE or not.

Regards

Aaricia Thorgalson, aka Mari Cruz Garcia

This bug was imported from eduforge.org, see:
https://eduforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3124&group_id=176&atid=742