I've been able to try out two older versions of firefox on Windows
(2.0.0.20 and 3.0.19), but I'm still unable to reproduce the error -- I
can log into master.dev.mahara.org using both.

--
FF 3.0 errors on master.dev

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
Hi Richard,

We've had a tester using FF 3.0.11 on master.dev and he ran across the
following error messages while trying to log on. Initially, he could not get to
the login page at all (possibly Firewall problem on top of FF 3.0), but even
from outside of the firewall, he had problems.

Kristina

---------------

Error: missing } after function body
Source File: http://master.dev.mahara.org/js/MochiKit/Packed.js
Line: 873, Column: 49
Source Code:
var data=MochiKit.Base.flattenArguments(arguments)

Error: addLoadEvent is not defined
Source File: http://master.dev.mahara.org/js/keyboardNavigation.js
Line: 24

Error: addLoadEvent is not defined
Source File: http://master.dev.mahara.org/js/mahara.js
Line: 303

Error: getFirstElementByTagAndClassName is not defined
Source File:
http://master.dev.mahara.org/lib/pieforms/static/core/pieforms.js
Line: 110

Error: createDOM is not defined