Public bug reported:

The Edit and Delete buttons are in reverse order than on all other pages
where they occur next to each other.

Usually it is Edit and then Delete. On Group Categories it is Delete and
then Edit. It should also be Edit and Delete, I think.

** Affects: mahara

--
Edit and Delete buttons are reversed in Admin -> Group Categories

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description: