I've swapped these for admin/groups/groupcategories.php, and those in
admin/site/menu.php

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Andrew Robert Nicols (dobedobedoh)

** Changed in: mahara

--
Edit and Delete buttons are reversed in Admin -> Group Categories

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Fix Committed

Bug description:
The Edit and Delete buttons are in reverse order than on all other pages where
they occur next to each other.

Usually it is Edit and then Delete. On Group Categories it is Delete and then
Edit. It should also be Edit and Delete, I think.