Hi Ruslan,

Yes, you can see the category in the Edit interface. However, that is
only visible to admins. I would like to have it show up on the "About"
page in the box where we have all other vital group info:

    *  Group admins:
    * Group type:
=>* Group category:
    * Created:
    * Members: 1  Views: 1  Files: 0  Folders: 0

--
Show group category on group dashboard

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
It would be good to show the group category on the group dashboard. Otherwise
people may not know that their group has a category associated to.

Ideally, that group category is a link that will then show all groups that have
that category.