** Changed in: mahara

--
Display all feedback provided

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Triaged

Bug description:
reported by Tim Fedak at
http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=2211#post9753

I've installed 1.3.0cr with no issues... and am continuing to determine how to
implement this within our medical program.  One feature that I don't see as
present in the system is the ability for users to access a list of all Feedback
they have provided to others.

A tutor may be interested in showing a list of all feedback they have provided
to a student over the year in one list.

Based on the structure in the database, is this even possible?  Would it be
possible for me to access all the feedback I have made, and to sort it by who
owned the View or artefact?