   Internalmedia blocktype needs re-testing - several issues

--
Embedding avi files - changing player problem

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Triaged

Bug description:
While checking out if 1.3 would enable avi to be embedded - it did this OK
(this doesn't work for me in myportfolio using 1.2.6)

The file embedded but wouldn't play as the player that was chosen to play this
was Windows Media Player.

I am using Firefox and have associated the avi file with divx (Tools, Options,
Applications) rather than Windows Media Player but this seems to be overridden
by mahara?

Is this correct or is there something outside of mahara doing this.