** Attachment added: "Homepage Topics I'm following.PNG"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/628533/+attachment/1536244/+files/Homepage%20Topics%20I%27m%20following.PNG

--
1.3 - Forum posts not displayed as threaded - homepage

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description:
1) Created a topic 'Forumtest' under Forums > General Discussion
2) Replied to the opening comment on that topic.
3) On the /forum/topic page
http://master.dev.mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=15#post71 , the
reply to the opening comment is shown as being connected to the original by way
of a) indentation and b) the heading Re: Forumtest. This is what I would expect.

4) However, on the homepage, the two comments display like this:

Topics I'm Following
[icon] Re: Groupfortesting: General Discussion: Forumtest
[icon] Groupfortesting: General Discussion: Forumtest

5) If there's no way to represent the connection between the two comments
graphically, perhaps the comments could be listed chronologically instead of
latest comment first.

6) Also on the group view, http://master.dev.mahara.org/group/view.php?id=36
under 'Latest forum posts', the two comments are listed without any indication
that they are connected, except for the fact that they both come under the
Forumtest topic, and the reverse chronology again doesn't help matters:

Forumtest Very pretty. Relatively easy to use - probably exceptionally easy for
the target market who grew ...
Forumtest Tell us about your experiences with Mahara.