Here is the email for the registration which wouldn't work!

** Attachment added: "Mahara registration email"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/631302/+attachment/1551870/+files/You%20have%20registered%20at%20Mahara%3A%20Master%20Branch.eml

--
Changing themes is not changing throwing errors

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Fix Committed

Bug description:
Hello crew I have created  a user and created a profile for my user. I then
tried to change the theme and the following are the issues

1. I selected "Aqua" and it showed the loading circle for the selection to be
initiated, after the circle had completed spinning the selected choice "Aqua"
disappeared from the dropdown view - (n the past you selection stays in the
drop down window.)

2 Another thing is I proceeded to choose other themes, than "Aqua" though the
chosen themes stayed in the drop down view, the chosen "Theme colour" does not
show up only the standard colour when a user first enters the site.

3. Also when an admin tries changing a the theme for the entire site, it still
shows only the standard theme