** Changed in: mahara

--
SQL syntax error when copying a view

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Fix Released

Bug description:
Using Mahara 1.3 beta 4:

When I try to copy a view I get the following error:

"Mahara: Site unavailable. A nonrecoverable error occurred. This probably means
you have encountered a bug in the system "

I took a look at the php error logs and it looked like a malformed SQL
statement.  I did some searching and found the problem.  The contactinfo and
profileinfo blocktype lib.php files were escaping quotes improperly when
building a SQL query.  They were escaping double quotes when encapsulated in
single quotes, which meant \"owner\" was taken literally and was generating a
syntax error.

Files:
/artefact/internal/blocktype/contactinfo/lib.php  lines 152 to 154

$artefactids = get_column_sql('
SELECT id FROM {artefact}
WHERE \"owner\" = ? AND artefacttype IN (' . join(',', array_map('db_quote',
$artefacttypes)) . ')', array($view->get('owner')));

/artefact/internal/blocktype/profileinfo/lib.php  lines 227 to 229