** Changed in: mahara

--
Maximum number of between 1 and 100 when configuring and "inbox does not
validate.

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Fix Released

Bug description:
Hello Mahara crew, how goes it? I am testing Mahara and trying to configure my
in box. At the bottom of the page where it says maximum number of  items to
display is between 1 and 100 I entered 1000 and it accepted it without a
validation. here is the URL:http://master.dev.mahara.org/view/blocks.php?id=603
and please find the screen shot attached.

This is on Mahara version 1.3
Operating system is Linux
Database is Postgres