** Changed in: mahara

--
File upload from within a view doesn't always show finished uploading

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: In Progress

Bug description:
When I re-upload an HTML file from within a view with the same name, it is not
always shown as being uploaded, but the wheel continues to turn. However, the
file is uploaded, because when I click Save and return to the settings, I can
see the file with the new name.

In a couple of occasions, the file was shown immediately, but in 5 out of 8 it
wasn't.

(master.dev, Firefox 3.6, Mac 10.6)