Public bug reported:

According to the note for %e on
http://uk3.php.net/manual/en/function.strftime.php windows doesn't support the
%e format.
There's a cross-platform 'fix' for this which involves determining whether
you're running windows and substr ing any %e to a %#d.

I've not confirmed how this occurs under Windows, but came across it in
the docs whilst assisting some in #mahara.

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: date strftime windows

--
Some time/date settings in langconfig.php are not compatible with Windows

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: New

Bug description: