This would be great if this feature could be added. I have just been
querying exactly the same. Please keep me updated on the likelihood of
this being added to Mahara.

Kind regards,

Heidi Humphrey

Re: Seeing people views I have access to by Kristina Hoeppner
Wednesday, 10 November 2010, 6:22 PM
Hello Heidi,

No, currently, there is no way of getting a list of people to whose
views you have access. you'd have to remember who these people are and
go to their profile pages. Or you could put them all in a group and have
access to their views more easily that way.

Cheers

Kristina

--
feature request: see all views

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Triaged

Bug description:
Users need to be able to access a central listing of all views they have access
to.  Ideally in a sortable list.