** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 1.4.0

  Leap Import plugin fails on send_content_ready

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I can't get the send_content_ready function to work, it's failing to get the
token or any properties from the class. I've tried with a custom
PluginImportCustom class and the PluginImportLeap class. Neither work.

I've tracked it down and it appears to be a problem with the get function on
the PluginImport class (in import/lib.php). The call to property_exists is
failing, even though if you remove the error handling and just return the
property it is returning the correct value. I think this is because the
properties are declared as private, when they should be protected.

This is in Mahara version 1.2.5 (2009111015), using PHP version
5.3.2-1ubuntu4.2. It does look as though the behaviour of property_exists has
changed in PHP version 5.3, so this may be relevant. I'm running on Ubuntu
Lucid Lynx with a MySQL database. I'm trying to call the send_content_ready
call from a custom function within Moodle 1.9.9.