** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 1.4alpha1

** Changed in: mahara

  "Block Title field" has not got a cut off for maximum number of Chars for the
field

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Hello there, I just edited an RSS feed "Block Title" I had created a while
ago and two things happened:

1: I was able to enter 623 characters in the "Title Block field" (should I have
been able to or should I have been prompted regarding the amount of characters?)

2: After clicking on the Save button the "processing" icon froze for more than
5 minutes until I canceled out of it.

Here is the link:http://master.dev.mahara.org/view/blocks.php?id=749 please
find attached the frozen processing text

Mahara Master Dev 1.4

On Linux

Postgres

Using FF3