** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 1.4.0

** Changed in: mahara

  auth saml config form does not work

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Trying to use the config form for the auth:saml plugin/extension results in
the form submission hanging and this appears in the error log:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use object of type Pieform as array in
/web/mahara/htdocs/auth/saml/lib.php on line 461, referer:
https://example.com/admin/extensions/pluginconfig.php?plugintype=auth&pluginname=saml

I'm using a checkout of the current Master branch, 1.4.0dev.  This problem does
not appear to be in the release branches.  I'm running Linux (RedHat CentOS 5)
+ Postgres.