** Changed in: mahara

  Objectionable content email should have link to profile of person reporting

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When an email is sent to an admin about objectionable content, there is no
way of getting in touch with the person reporting the content because the email
is from nore...@... and the name of the reporter is not linked to their
profile. If I want to get in touch with the person reporting to verify if the
content is really objectionable or not, it's a bit cumbersome as I first need
to find the person in the system.

It would be great if the reply-to email address was the one of the person
reporting the content and if the name was linked to their profile page.