I think we need a plugin for whole site backup as well. Similar to this
one, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ezpz-one-click-backup/

  Backup groups and group data

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Discussion at http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=2987

  Currently, only individual portfolios can be backed up as HTML web
  site and as Leap2A file. However, views, files and discussions in
  groups can't be backed up. Views and files can be transferred into
  one's individual portfolio and backed up from there, but if you have
  many group views / files that can be quite cumbersome.

  It would be easier if groups could be backed up. Backup options could be:
  - entire group as HTML web site
  - (series of) individual pages as HTML and Leap2A so that they can be
imported into one's own portfolio later
  - only forum discussions as HTML web site