Oops, I meant to say "It works correctly on my 1.4 installation using
the Spanish language pack"

** Changed in: mahara

  Strings in pieforms.php are not used in foreign languages

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Using cpds pluging and after a email chat with its programmer, I have
  discover a problem with the dates in localised versions of Mahara.

  When displaying date, the month names are not taken from the
  translated version of pieforms.php. Therfore, the month names are
  still in English even with a French or German pieforms.php in the
  according xx.utf8 in the langpacks folder.

  This bug is visible in cpds and plans artefacts.

  I didn't check the code to find the origin of the problem.