Hello Hugh,

2 screen shot are attached. I am using android 2.2.1 and maharadroid 1.6
from the app market. I reinstalled with a new copy today.

To describe screen shots:
Folder 1 also contains an image of 165k so together it should show 310k file
allocation (145k + 165k), not counting mobile uploads at all.
Before I took the screen shots, the file allocation was showing 1.5meg used
and after I deleted an image of size 900k or so, it now shows zero.

After I took the screen shots:
Adding a file manually increases the total to only what was uploaded
manually. Adding a second file manually, shows the correct usage for both
files but not what is already there. Adding via mobile now DOES count the
file properly and adds it up.

Then, I deleted every file and uploaded via mobile two files. The first file
it did not count but as soon as I uploaded the second file they added
together.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Hugh Davenport
<787...@bugs.launchpad.net>wrote:

> Hi Dirk,
>
> I have just tested this against master, I can upload a file, and my quota
> goes up by that amount.
> When I add a file manually, it increases it to be the total of the upload
> and the mobile upload.
> When i upload a file via mobile again it increases yet again.
> When I delete a file, it goes down.
>
> Can you give more details or maybe a screen shot of your files directory
> with a file in but quota of 0?
>
> I was using maharadroid 1.6 (was in the app store), on android 2.2
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hugh
>

> ** Changed in: mahara
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
> of the bug.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/787301
>
> Title:
>  Mobile uploads not counted in file quota
>
> Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
>   Incomplete
>
> Bug description:
>  Files uploaded via MaharaDroid are not counted towards the file quota.
>
> To unsubscribe from this bug, go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/787301/+subscribe

** Attachment added: "mobile_uploads.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/787301/+attachment/2140478/+files/mobile_uploads.png

** Attachment added: "mobile_uploads2.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/787301/+attachment/2140479/+files/mobile_uploads2.png