Hi Darryl, Hi Hugh,

Thank you for your answers. Attached your you can find my config.php
file.

Cheers,
Michael

  Cron is not running

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Mahara v1.4rc3
  Linux 2.6.26-2
  PHP 5.2.6
  Apache-Server 2.2.9
  postgresql-Server 8.4

  I was trying to setup the cronjob for mahara explained like in the
  wiki:
  https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/System_Administrator%27s_Guide/Cron_Job.
  But it do not work.

  See the entry in the /etc/crontab:
   */5 * * * *     www-data php -c /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
/data/srv/www/mahara/lib/cron.php >> /var/log/mahara/cron.log 2>&1

  and the output of log-file in /var/log/mahara/cron.log:
  "A nonrecoverable error occured. This probably means you have encountered a
bug in the system[WAR] 1f (lib/web.php:2291) redirect() should be called with
either /[something] for local redirects or http[something] for absolute
redirects
  Call stack (most recent first):
    * redirect("ar/www/mahara/lib/cron.php") at /var/www/mahara/init.php:192
    * require("/var/www/mahara/init.php") at /var/www/mahara/lib/cron.php:33

  A nonrecoverable error occured. This probably means you have
  encountered a bug in the system".

  Has anybody an idea?

  Thanx,
  michael wuttke