** Changed in: mahara

  Overriding start/stop dates in VIEWS not working

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 1.3 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Mahara: 1.3.3
  SunOS java 5.11
  PHP 5.2.6
  MySQL
  Chrome 9.0.597.102, Mozilla 3.6.13, Safari 5.0.3

  When you click on EDIT ACCESS in VIEWS the OVERRIDING START/STOP DATES
  do not seem to be working.

  I made a view (created by user A) visible only to another user (called
  B) and B could correctly see that View when B was logged in.

  Then I logged in as A and specified a date range in VIEWS/EDIT
  ACCESS/OVERRIDING START/STOP DATES that incorporated today's date (and
  therefore should still be visible). However, when I logged in as B I
  could now not see that view.

  When I logged in as A and removed the OVERRIDING START/STOP DATES and
  clicked SAVE, B could then see the view once again.