** Changed in: mahara

  Switch elements around on share access page

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Mahara 1.4 dev version:

  I would switch a couple of elements around on the share access page to
  make it easier to see. In Western culture we read from left to right.
  Thus, having the important column with page and collection titles in
  the middle is a bit weird because you have to focus your attention in
  the middle and then go to the left to see the access list.

  I propose the following (see attached mockup):

  1. make the Pages & Collections column the first one and then have access
list and edit access
  2. move the number of secret URLs closer to the edit button
  3. substitute the pencil button for the key button for the secret URL for
consistency; besides: a secret URL can only be generated and not edited; I
think the key would be more appropriate as it shows access