Hello Darryl,

Yes, the one with the dates should stay, but it should be greyed out.

Kristina

  Public access settings don't take fully effect until after logout

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  on master Mahara version 1.5.0dev (2011061400) just tested it on my
  local install as master.dev is not updated yet:

  I found that when I revoke public access, "public" disappears from the
  access overview page http://mahara/view/share.php immediately, but not
  from the edit access page http://mahara/view/access.php . I have to
  log out and log in again to see the changes. Clearing the browser
  cache doesn't help. I tried it in both Firefox and Chrome.