Your suggestion is a sensible one, Francois, as these two are closely
related. The only thing is that it would not denote an artefact item
anymore, but be more content-oriented. In a way, as it is a log, it
could also live in "Journals".

I think with more plugins being developed for Mahara, we will have this
discussion soon again. Where do you put them? Where would the chemistry
plugins and the FreeMind plugin go? General doesn't seem to be a good
dumping ground. Sometimes, as with GoogleApps, it's easy to find a place
in a given tab, but at other times, maybe a new tab would be better?
Could this be done or should we re-think the tabs altogether?

  Add CPD to Mahara core

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I discovered James Kerrigan and Geoffrey Rowland's plugin called CPD.
  I really think this was missing in Mahara. In a portfolio people
  (stakeholders) are interested in recording actions for their
  Continuing Professional Development (CPD), Personal Development
  Planning (PDP), or their Further Training Activities. Personal
  Development Planning also became compulsory for some professions in
  Scotland and in other parts of EU.

  Therefore I suggest the code of this plugin being embedded into Mahara
  core development.

  http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=3593
  https://github.com/geoffrowland/mahara-artefact_cpds