** Changed in: mahara/1.3
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Richard Mansfield (richard-mansfield)

** Changed in: mahara/1.4
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Richard Mansfield (richard-mansfield)

** Changed in: mahara/1.3

** Changed in: mahara/1.3

** Changed in: mahara/1.4

** Changed in: mahara/1.3

** Changed in: mahara/1.4

  Unencoded strings included in viewacl javascript

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 1.3 series:
  Confirmed
Status in Mahara 1.4 series:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  The viewacl template has javascript which includes strings directly
  from the language pack in single quotes instead of json encoded.
  Strings containing single quotes will result in syntax errors and will
  stop the js from executing.

  I'll mark this as "security" till I've had a chance to discuss it with
  the others, but it's only exploitable by language pack maintainers, so
  it's probably better as public.