Public bug reported:

The Mahara frontpage contains some information that can be changed by a site
admin:
---
[Name of your installation here] is a fully featured electronic portfolio
system with social networking features to create online learning communities.

For more information you can read About [please ensure you also edit
this page] or alternatively please feel free to Contact Us.

You can edit this text via Edit Site Pages in Configure Site in Site
Administration
---

Unfortunately, it seems as if the people installing the site overlook to
change that information. It does not stand out much. I think if we
changed the text to red or added text to the site which stands out more
then maybe newly sites would change it more often.

Alternatively, the text could be set up during installation, but that
would be more complicated.

** Affects: mahara

  Mahara frontpage of newly installed sites

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description: