Public bug reported:

Using 1.3.4 (and my provider says same problem exists in 1.4) and when
adding students into groups I get this result: -

When adding multpile students to groups the 'potential members' window
has this message at the top -

Only showing first 100 results of 151
There does not appear to be a way to have it show the missing 51. This makes it
hard to add the hidden members to the group. Why does this limit exist and/or
what's the way to get around it without tedious one by one searching?

** Affects: mahara

  when adding students to group only 51 show up

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description: