Users can now (Mahara 1.5) be added to groups through a separate CSV
upload.

** Description changed:

  Implementation:

  The CSV header can have multiple 'group' fields added to it, e.g.:

  username,firstname,lastname,email,password,group,group,group

  Then for each user, group names can be specified. e.g.:

  nigel,Nigel,McNie,ni...@catalyst.net.nz,password1,"Our
  Community","Ponies",

  In the above example, nigel is added to the "Our Community" and "Ponies"
  groups, even though there are three columns in which groups could be
  specified.

  Group names are unique which makes this work.
-
- This bug was imported from eduforge.org, see:
-
https://eduforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3033&group_id=176&atid=742

** Tags removed: mahara-eduforge-feature-request

** Tags added: csvupload groups

   Add groups through CSV file

  Allow CSV upload to specify groups for users to join

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description: