François,

I think this is a good feature I discover now... but... having the new
settings in another section than "Edit site page" makes me think this is
not coherent.

Couldn't we revise this to manage Site Pages, internal or external, on
the same settings form ?

** Tags added: newfeature

  Allow admin to change the footer menu links to URL/files other than
  the defaults

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  On the admin/site/menu.php page, an administrator can enable or
  disable any footer menu items, but they cannot provide their own links
  other than the default hardcoded pages, i.e. terms.php, privacy.php,
  about.php, and contact.php.  It may be desirable in some schools to be
  able to specify an url, for example, for the 'Terms and Conditions'
  page that is applicable to all the web applications throughout the
  school.  So that, when the school updates the terms in the page, the
  administrator does not run the risk of forgetting to change the
  Mahara's terms.php page.