Sorry Hugh and François,

I run out of time before being able to send the patch to gerrit and have
been busy at work since then.

I've just pushed it to gerrit.

Saludos.
Iñaki.

  Make 'Student ID' specific for the institution when mapped from an
  LDAP server

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  When Bug #906996 added the ability to map Student ID and Display from
  a LDAP server, we completely forgot that the Student ID can be
  specific for the institution. In fact, if we don't store the Student
  ID in usr_institution we are not able to search for the user in the
  institution users page using the Studend ID.

  Full credit goes to Patrick Pollet for discovering the bug and
  proposing a fix for it.

  As Bug #906996 is for master only, the patch-set sent to gerrit is for
  master only too.

  Saludos.
  Iñaki.