   There should be a page where you can access all pages on your watchlist
quickly

  Updated Page notifications?

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description:
  Our students regularly share a series of Pages with their faculty
  coaches, who review their Pages and provide feedback throughout the
  term. Those faculty coaches are often reviewing Pages for a number of
  different students, and it can quickly become difficult for them to
  know which Pages have been updated (needing another review), and which
  have not.

  I propose an option on the Page editing or Edit Access page that
  allows the Page author to automatically send an "updated Page"
  notification to the users who have already been granted access rights
  to that Page. The notification would work the same as "new Page
  notifications" do, only with indication that it's an update to
  existing shared page. Perhaps this could be a simple check-box
  somewhere?

  I believe this option should be "off" by default.

  Please let me know if this makes sense, or if you have questions!

  - using Mahara 1.4.1
  - Mac OS X and Windows 7
  - Firefox (latest version)