** Changed in: mahara

    Milestone: 1.5.0 => None

** Changed in: mahara

     Assignee: Melissa Draper (melissa) => François Marier (fmarier)

  Supported iframes are not displayed in text box

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  affects Mahara 1.5

  I tested Vimeo and Glogster iframes in text boxes and they are both
  stripped out. When I put the iframe into the HTML editor and revert
  back to the visual one, the video / glog shows up alright. However, as
  soon as I save the box, nothing is displayed. Interestingly, when I go
  back into edit mode, the code is still there and the video / glog
  displays alright in the editor.

  It worked before as far as I can remember and Brett confirmed that.