** Changed in: mahara

  Need identity plate when viewing Pages

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  This is a feature request.

  When creating, editing, or more importantly, viewing other's Pages,
  there is no identity plate anywhere in the window verifying who you
  are logged in as. As far as I can tell, all other pages in Mahara show
  your profile block in the top-right corner of the window. However,
  when you are working on a specific Page, the profile block is not
  visible, and the only way to see who you are "logged in as" is by
  hovering over the small logo in the top-left of the screen. I believe
  the user's name should not be hidden.

  Reason: We have faculty who work regularly with students, reviewing
  and commenting on their completed Pages. One faculty in particular had
  been helping a student in her office earlier in the day, and had
  apparently logged in as the student, or allowed the student to log in
  on her computer. The next day, she re-opened her browser, and began
  reviewing other students Pages, leaving comments on their page. She
  later discovered that she was STILL logged in as the student (from the
  previous day), and was leaving comments as the student, not as
  herself!

  I suspect the faculty member didn't log the student off properly the
  day before, or there was a cache problem with her browser. If there
  was an indication in the window of who she was logged in as, this
  problem could have been avoided.

  (Our students and faculty often share links to their Mahara Pages from
  within our LMS (Moodle), so they may not be logging in directly to
  Mahara, adding to potential for confusion on this issue.)

  Thank you!