Public bug reported:

The problem seems to be that the URL for site registration is hardcoded
in Mahara as:

  http://mahara.org/api/registration.php

and curl doesn't appear to be following the 301 redirect to:

  https://mahara.org/api/registration.php

We should therefore update the URL in the code as well as find a way to
still get data sent over HTTP.

** Affects: mahara

** Affects: mahara/1.4

** Tags: stats

** Also affects: mahara/1.4

** Changed in: mahara/1.4

** Changed in: mahara/1.4

** Changed in: mahara/1.4
     Assignee: (unassigned) => François Marier (fmarier)

** Changed in: mahara/1.4
    Milestone: None => 1.4.2

  Site registration broke when mahara.org moved to HTTPS

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 1.4 series:
  In Progress