Public bug reported:

Version: master

Somtimes, when interracting to a Pieform, we need to customize the
elements by modifying their attributes such as class, disabled, size,
type, and so on.

We need to define a new public function set_element_attribute in
lib/pieforms/pieform.php

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: bite-sized

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Son Nguyen (ngson2000)

** Tags added: bite-sized

  Need a function for modifying the attribute of Pieform elements

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Opinion

Bug description: