Hello Son,

Richard and I discussed that last year or the year before and we were
not going to change that because the user could have renamed that
journal and not used the original title anymore. Or were you going to
only change the display name if a certain condition was met?

Cheers
Kristina

  The title of single journal should change when one updates user
  display name

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description:
  version: master.

  Assumption:
   -  User have only one journal (disable multiple journals)

  Actions:
   - Change  display name in user's profile (/artefact/internal)

  Expect results:
  - The title of journal should change according to the new user's display name