Hello Shane,

What about exporting the items that should be in the bibliography in the
portfolio to the clipboard and then paste that into a text box. Does
that retain the italics? Sorry, I don't have Endnote anymore to check
myself.

Cheers
Kristina

  Wishlist: Ability to categorise publications and books for academic
  portfolios

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Currently all "Publications and Books" in the resume section are
  lumped together in chronological order. I am introducing an academic
  colleague  to Mahara and she is trying to setup her CV using the
  Resume tool. She would like to categorise publications because a book
  chapter represents a different value or weighting than a research
  paper.  Colleagues looking at the CV would want to see the different
  publication types separated into categories.

  If the portfolio user is free to created their own categories it may
  save some work implementing this feature.

  Thanks.

  Mahara 1.5.0