** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: Richard Mansfield (richard-mansfield) => (unassigned)

  Cursor in TinyMCE editor on mahara.org (v 1.3) doesn't show up

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  HI,

  I know that the problem in the TinyMCE editor was fixed and the cursor
  now shows up in Mahara 1.3. However, not so on mahara.org. As far as I
  can see that runs now also on 1.3, but the editor still doesn't have
  the cursor. :-(