** Changed in: mahara

  Webfolios in Pebblepad leap2a samples are imported as blogposts

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Samples here:

  http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/PIOP_PebblePad

  example.zip imports without errors, but nearly everything becomes a
  blogpost.  It would be nicer if the leap2a entries with selection type
  webpage became views when imported into mahara.  I suspect they don't
  because they are part_of something that gets imported as a blog, but
  I'm unsure.

  example2.zip (leap version 2010-07) doesn't import yet (dies where the
  code is looking for leap:persondata and the file has
  leap2:persondata), but I think this will be fixed as part of the leap
  updates that Penny is writing.