** Changed in: mahara

  Incorrect redirect on login window after clicking on "Done"

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  as reported at https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4437

  Here is my summarized translation of it. I don't know if the issue has
  been resolved for Mahara 1.5 yet.

  A user updated to Mahara 1.4.2 and when he clicked on "Done" at the
  bottom of a portfolio page, e.g.
  https://die.doma.in/mahara/view/blocks.php?id=4711 he was redirected
  to the login window and the URL was https://die.doma.in//mahara/view/

  He figured out that it was a trailing slash problem and solved it by
  adding a slash to the template after the last "view" before
  "method="Get":

  /path/to/mahara/theme/raw/templates/view/blocks.tpl in Zeile 61

  <form action="{$WWWROOT}{if $groupid}{if $viewtype ==
  'grouphomepage'}group/view.php{else}view/groupviews.php{/if}{elseif
  $institution}view/institutionviews.php{else}view{/if}" method="GET">