Public bug reported:

http://myportfolio-school-
mahara.testing.elearning.catalyst.net.nz/view/blocks.php?id=7022

When inserting an image into a page by draging image into page the
dialogue box appears and I am able to browse for an image.  Once
selected and without uploading I then click on the save button - The
button then says processing - but hangs there never changing

No warning message - to ensure user follows the methodology of inserting an
image into a page
clicking close on the box takes you back to the start where you have to redo
the steps

** Affects: mahara

  Inserting images into a page - browse for image - then click save -
  dialogue box hangs

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description: