Ready for review at https://reviews.mahara.org/1626

As a side-note, I must say that the strftimedatetimeshort format seems
to be rather misnamed, considering that it's not in any way a short
version of the strftimedatetime format (at least in the en.utf8
language).

  Show date in the same way as elsewhere for group editability

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Mahara 1.6 dev

  When dates are provided for the editability of a group, the date is
  displayed in the form

  Between 2012/08/25 22:27 and 2012/08/29 22:27 (at least on a standard
  NZ installation ;-) )

  If you look at the creation date which is displayed right above the
  editability dates, it says "25 August 2012". The editability dates
  should be displayed in the same time code. As for the time, it should
  use the same time code as for the rest. Currently, it uses 24-hour
  format, but on my standard dev install it is displayed as 10:10 PM.

  Please be consistent. ;-)