11 and 12 fixed. I would leave 9 and 10 as they are, but I fixed
something else in the string of 10.

  Some language strings are misspelled

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  During my translation, I would find as many as possible misspelled strings.
  1. 'emailalreadyactivate' should be 'Email already activated'
  2. 'registrationconfirmdescription' should be 'Registration must be approved
by institution administrators.'
  ---
  3. 'cantfindforum' should be 'Couldn't find forum with id %s'
  4. 'newforumpostnotificationsubjectline' should not be '%s'
  5. 'strftimerecentrelative' and 'strftimerecentfullrelative' are not the
language strings
  6. in help file:
'artefact/internal/lang/en.utf8/help/forms/pluginconfig.searchable.html',
'resuts' -> 'results'
  7. help file
'auth/xmlrpc/lang/en.utf8/help/forms/auth_xmlrpc.updateuserinfoonlogin.html'
need to be reviewed: 'Retrieve user info from the remote server and update YOUR
local user record each time the user logs in.'
  8. 'errorremoteuser' needs to review, should not contain the string:
'usersuniquebyusername'