** Changed in: mahara
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Matt Kolb (m-kolb)

  Typo in group.php in language pack

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hi there

  I'm part of the PLANE team, an end user by the name of Tamara Rogers
  has reported this bug and I have fixed it here.

  In en.utf8 in the versions 1.5.0 dev and also 1.5.1 releases.

  In group.php on line number 80

  $string['groupadmins'] = 'Group admininistrators';

  In any group on Mahara, where the group admins are listed, this typo
  can be observed.

  I have updated the language pack and fixed the typo. (Please see the
  attachment).

  $string['groupadmins'] = 'Group administrators';

  Regards,
  Sandeep Kankatala